Monday, September 29, 2008

Soon to come...

Pictures.

of what?

I thought it would be intersting to sort of track the physiological changes my body will go through while training for this epic endurance challenge.

1. I will be posting a picture of myself when I officially start training for the Ironman. Look for it soon.

2. I will post a picture sometime in April...about half way through the training.

3. I will post a picture the day before the race.

4. And I will post a picture after the race.

I might look the same in every picture..haha.

But, maybe we'll be able to notice some changes in my build/muscle structure/body fat %? Who knows! Should be intersting!

3 comments:

Courtney Patch said...

Interesting. Glad you are blogging again. And also, why am I not on your blog list? :)

Tou and David said...

I just want to know one thing: Are you going to be topless in these photos??? :-)

Hey, what's up? Long time no talk to. Feel free to put us in your blog list, too.

Look forward to talking to you soon. Are you going to be in Tulsa?

Abby said...

Does this mean you're only going to post 3 more times?
Oh, and to continue the trend, why haven't you put me on your blog list?
:)