Saturday, August 15, 2009

Motorcycle.


I went and looked at a motorcycle today. Unfortunately, the mechanic was working at it so it wasn't in a condition to ride. The bike is pictured second from the left. It's a Kawasaki KMX 200 2 stroke dirt bike/motorcycle. Scott, my roommate, and I rode over on his bike to the mechanic. He left his bike there to get some maintenance done on it. It was awesome riding on the bike over to the mechanic. So freeing to be on a bike...feel the breeze in your face...there's not the jerking and bumping and crowded stuffiness that comes with public transportation. I'm really excited to have a bike of my own and to be able to explore the city with more freedom. The bike I'm looking at is owned by the mechanic...so hopefully, that means it's in good condition.

Should be ready on Wednesday. Perhaps the next post will be sitting on my new motorcycle.

2 comments:

Courtney Patch said...

sweet!! can't wait to see you and the bike together. :)

Thomas said...

well, did you get it?